Thursday, November 15, 2007

Have a look at an awesome book

One of my great joys in addition to visting Irene, having Esha and her family come into my life and glazing pottery in Minneapolis has been developing another unique friendship with Bill Hoffman. I was originally referred to him to help promote our 2001 World Congress which within minutes he added to his awesome web site http://www.mbbnet.umn.edu/

We began having lunch which has become an important part of each trip. He drove up to Trout Lake and for my 2006 "Future of Heart Health" Symposium.

It seems that forever, Bill was telling me about his book ... now it's REAL and I all that's missing is when he launches it with Oprah!

http://www.stemcelldilemma.com/

No comments:

FIVE special kiddies... my Wendy's Christopher; I am Zaida to Agnes + Henry, Esha is #1 and Shreya

FIVE special kiddies... my Wendy's Christopher; I am Zaida to Agnes + Henry,  Esha is #1 and Shreya
THE Grandson Christopher and click on his picture for Agnes' BLOG

My life of interest in art has led me to become a POTTER!

My life of interest in art has led me to become a POTTER!
My finest display ever ... I had a sale in the attrium at St Boniface Hospital - click on picture to see more work!

A Unique Role and delightful experience

A Unique Role and delightful experience
Appointed by the Province of Manitoba as a "Marriage Commissioner" and performed the ceremony for Sarah and Kevin on July 23/06 - they then went to Trout Lake for their honeymoon and took seriously Ivan's message to make Irene a Grandmother!!!